Thursday, April 28, 2011

gratitude

 I came across these photos of the day the rope was put back up on the tree. The girls look so carefree. And that's how it should be for these little ones. I am every so thankful for that in their lives...not burdened down with the heaviness of this world. They already know of so much devastation. Today I am thinking of the families down south that have lost loved ones, homes or both in the tornadoes that came through yesterday.





Being so mindful of  my little family over here in Washington and that disaster can strike at any time...being so thankful for my family. When especially hard times hit the last thing we naturally think of is to be thankful for something...but it is the very thing that can pull us through that time...gratitude for the simple things.

Hoping you and yours are safe
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment