Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend

photo courtesy of recipe.com

This weekend found most of us sick...yep, it even got the mama. Snuffly noses, sore throats and headaches. Lots of popsicles, naps and endless tv was the kid's medicine. Along with 2 big batches of homemade chicken noodle soup made by my girl Tessa. Good medicine.

Amidst the sickies I lost the main set of keys to the van and the replacement set wouldn't work. We all looked through my purse...over and over and over. Two days later Zack looked in there and they were there! I have not experienced God placing something somewhere before, but He sure did that with these keys. Amazing!

I have started painting the kitchen cabinets with this great tannish/gold color that was off of a magazine photo that I have had on my fridge for 2 years. :o)
I will share photos in the next few days

Hope your Monday is a good one!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment