Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

Stopping in here  for a minute before I get fully into sewing and crafting the last minute Mama Gifts for my babies. I will be back here on Monday and look forward to hearing about your Christmas'. This is a different Christmas for us in many ways this year. Last year we were in this home for Christmas, but it was a hurried time for us. This year we are settled in a bit more and have been able to enjoy it more. Still figuring out what goes where... Finding our way together.

I thought this photo of Sophie with T-Bone was so sweet and totally expressed what my wishes are for you this Christmas.

That you would experience tenderness and love with those around you whoever they may be.




Much love from The Barre's on Melbourne Road

 Lori
Tessa
Aliss
Zackery
Hannah 
Sophie

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment