Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hello!

This chickie has been away from the nest (blog) for quite awhile! I am not even going to try to catch up all of the time lost...a tad overwhelming and could turn into a book. ;o)

This is where my friend the bullet-point list comes in handy:

March 26-my boy turned SIXTEEN
Time flies by I tell ya!
I couldn't be more proud of my son and who he is now and who he is becoming.

Spring soccer for Hannah-


 I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts with an emphasis in Counseling/Psychology/Human Services.

  I have to say that part of me is relieved to not have the pressure of paper due dates, but just as much of me misses the people that I got to know and spent so much time with. During that time my nephew Jeff and niece Brandi came down to celebrate my graduation. While they were here we celebrated Tessa and Jeff both turning 21. BTW Jeff I am so proud of you for graduating with your AA.




Our dear pet Bear is now "sleeping" under the pear tree. We were blessed to have him as part of our family for two years. He will be dearly missed.


 New babies on the farm...two mommas to chicks that aren't theirs biologically...beautiful.





First day out of the nesting box...they are three days old and momma is taking a dust bath.




 

I am sure that I could keep going and going about what has happened in our lives in the past several months, but alas I will stop on account of all of our sanities. ;o)
Be back soon!
Have a GREAT day!
Lori

1 comment:

  1. so glad to see this going again...and soooo proud of the lady who writes it and does so much with her life!

    ReplyDelete